Parent Intensive Ten-Week Course
- Are you making effective use of your Hand in Hand Parenting skills?
- Is your family facing an usually challenging time?
- Would you like some backup from an experienced Instructor while you and your child tackle a big emotional project?
You know you have to put on your own “oxygen mask” before you can really support your children to get along well in the world, but where do you find the time and energy to bring together all the resources you need?
The Parent Intensive gives you the support and full resources of Hand in Hand Parenting in a structure that allows you to make good use of them for yourself, and your family.
The program includes everything you need:
- Personalized weekly mentoring calls focused on your issues and your family.
- Full access to the Hand in Hand Starter Parenting Class ($297 value)
- Plus the course materials created by Hand in Hand Parenting Founder, Patty Wipfler, on Leading your Family
- And an additional online video course of your choice ($39 value).
- Building a Listening Partnership: Reducing the Stress of Parenting course materials ($89 value) are also included so you can start building more support for yourself now.
But its not just classes and materials that you get, it's time, attention, and thoughtful guidance from an experienced and caring instructor team. Your call Mentor will be a seasoned Hand in Hand Parenting Instructor who will work with you in a small group of parents each week. You will have supportive listening time with each call. You’ll build rapport and understanding with the other participants, and you’ll get expert assistance with the specific parenting challenges you face.
If you’ve already taken a Parent Intensive, you are welcome to join us again. You’re always welcome in this ongoing learning environment and growing support network.
Our next Parent Intensive will begin the week of September 25, 2017. Registration deadline: September 12th. Here are your call group choices, please pick one when you order:
Section A with Kristen Volk: Mondays at 10:45am US Pacific Time (For European participants the call will be 6:45pm London Time. Due to Daylight Savings changes in Europe the call will shift to 5:45pm for call 6 only.)
Section B with Ravid: Tuesdays at 11:30 am Eastern European Time (For Australian participants the call will be 6:30pm Sydney Time for call 1 only. Due to Daylight Savings changes the time will shift to 7:30pm for calls 2-5, and 8:30pm for calls 6-10.)
Section C with Kathy Gordon: Thursdays at 11:30am US Pacific Time (For European participants the call will be 7:30 pm London Time. Due to Daylight Savings changes in Europe the call will shift to 5:45pm for call 6 only.) No call on November 23rd.
Section D with Madeleine Scott: Thursdays at 7:30 pm US Pacific Time (For Australian participants the call will be Fridays at 12:30 pm Sydney Time for call 1 only. Due to Daylight Savings changes the time will shift to 1:30 pm for calls 2-6, and 2:30 pm for calls 7-10.) No call on November 23rd.
If you have questions regarding how the call groups work, or the timing listed above, please contact our Program Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
ten-week intensive course
Our research based approach is trusted by over a million parents worldwide