The Hand in Hand Parenting Club - Bonus Class
- A full year of weekly live Q&A phone calls, led by Hand in Hand instructors (a $1,500 value).
- Access to all of our custom Hand in Hand Member Resource Portal (a $250 value).
- You'll also get to choose a free BONUS class as a welcome to the club on topics like, aggression, sleep, siblings, or separation anxiety (a $39 value).
- Online community, discussion group, and easy access to parents who are interested in helping you reduce stress and be the parent you've always wanted to be (priceless).
Weekly emails including a new training video, article and focus for the week, showing you exactly how to stop challenging behaviors like:
- Defiance, disrespect, power struggles
- Aggression, hitting, kicking, biting
- Sibling arguments, name calling, competition, refusal to share
- Sleep fears, night terrors, bedwetting, bedtime tantrums
- Separation anxiety, neediness
- Endless tantrums, whining, and meltdowns
Live Q&A calls each week with certified instructors so you can:
- Ask specific questions about problems that have you stumped
- Get reassurance, support, and suggestions for how to handle things next time
- Get advice tailored to your exact situation
You'll also become part of a community of like-minded parents, and certified instructors who:
- Monitor the boards looking for your questions and answer them in between live calls
- Give you warm, nonjudgmental reassurance so you don't feel so alone
- Offer suggestions for things that have worked in the past, so you'll always have a steady stream of new playful ideas you can try with your child
What Others Are Saying
"I will forever be changed. My life with my kids is amazing. Everyone in the Hand in Hand Parenting Club is so helpful, nonjudgmental, genuinely concerned for your family's happiness. I have learned how to listen, and how to my children about their feelings during their troubled times. My children KNOW they are loved! - A. Jarnot, Los Angeles
"The biggest, most profound gain is that I have learned to focus less on the behavior and more on the emotions behind the behavior. The tools in this membership have taught me how to help my children navigate whatever feelings need to be addressed in a healthy way." - Emmy R., Boston
Our research based approach is trusted by over a million parents worldwide